Wildlife, culture and of course...'The Happiest Place on Earth"!
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel is perfectly situated for guests to enjoy a multitude of attractions from world class opera to wildlife of breathtaking beauty. Within easy reach from the hotel, visitors are able to experience everything from the magic of migrating whales to the magic of Disneyland. So while you're here, why not visit some of these great places:
- The Segerstrom Performing Arts Center - see the ballet, hear the symphony or catch a Broadway musical
- The Aquarium of the Pacific - your place to feed penguins, photograph jellyfish or touch a shark
- Orange County Museum of Art - for fifty years, collecting and exhibiting the finest in modern art
- Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve - hiking, bird watching and kayaking all in natural splendor
- Crystal Cove State Park - 2, 791 acres of spectacular coastlines, tidepools and beaches
With dining, shopping, galleries, the ocean and everything that makes Newport Beach the very heartbeat of the OC, you'll find your vacation at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel filled with endless possibilities and forever memories.